It’s time for Trail’s End Popcorn!
Below are a few details on this years popcorn sales. Download the PDF to learn more about selling popcorn. If you have questions or need additional information please email our Popcorn Kernal, Lisa Blake.
- 1/3 of all popcorn sells go to the scout’s Scout Account, which can be used to pay Pack 353 Dues and/or scout activities throughout the year. Details of how pack dues are allocated can be found here.
- Scouts must sell $540 to cover all Pack Dues ($345 to cover Pack Dues and $195 to Cover Pack Expenses).
- Scouts also receive prizes for various levels of sells.
- Pack 353 receives a portion of the sells. These funds are used for pack activities and expenses.
- Any donations outside of Trail’s End, $1.00 is equal to 3 popcorn dollars. Note that donated money does not apply towards Trail’s End prizes.