It’s time for Trail’s End Popcorn!
- 1/3 of all popcorn sells go to the scout’s Scout Account, which can be used to pay Pack 353 Dues and/or scout activities throughout the year. Details of how pack dues are allocated can be found here.
- Scouts must sell $565 to cover all Pack Dues ($345 to cover Pack Dues and $220 to Cover Pack Expenses).
- Scouts also receive prizes for various levels of sales.
- Pack 353 receives a portion of the sales. These funds are used for pack activities and expenses.
- Any donations outside of Trail’s End, $1.00 is equal to 3 popcorn dollars. Note that donated money does not apply towards Trail’s End prizes.